Saturday 22 February 2014

Jilbaab






I have been wearing abaayas/jilbaab for as long as i can remember. I believe that there is nothing more important than modesty, and correcting the hijaab is where it begins. I am not saying that i am better than those who don't wear the hijaab, that is not what Islam is about. But i'm just elaborating on the value of the hijaab and that a woman is never more beautiful than when she is modest :)

Okay, i don't want this to turn into a lecture. But i just wanted to say, that for this reason, i will not be posting any fashion related posts. However, if you do want me to share different ways you can style the abaaya then please let me know inshallah :)

Just in case you're wondering, the jilbaab in my photos is from Saudi Arabia and it's quite spacious (and extremely comfortable!)





MUCH LOVE, 
BEAUTY&THESECRET,

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Can you do a post on your abaya collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ofcourse. I am getting a new collection but as soon as they arrive and i get them together, i will do a blogpost :)

      Delete