Friday 21 February 2014

Mandatory Introduction :)


Okay, I don't know where to start!

My name is Hajara Osman. I'm a student and heading off to uni in a couple of months. I never know what to write when it comes to introducing myself. I personally don't really like talking about myself, but if there's any questions i will defiantly answer them. So i'll just explain why i decided to make this blog. To be honest, I've always wanted to start a blog and help people take care of their skin & give my tips to achieve a healthy lifestyle, but i never had the guts. But this year i promised to set myself a goal which was to atleast TRY taking that step foward and make a start. So this is me sticking to my promise. I want to help girls take care of their skin and make them feel beautiful both psychically and spiritually. I don’t want to take forever explaining what I’ll be blogging, I’d rather just show you!

Twitter - @haajaraa
Instagram - @withoutwwords_
Tumblr - without-wwords.tumblr / beautyandthesecret.tumblr


Much Love,
BEAUTY&THESECRET,
 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment