Sunday 20 July 2014

WISH LIST

These are the items on my current wish list.
Hopefully i get to purchase them all! 

Okay, so this months wish list is very simple (as you can see). They're very basic items, and i love how simple they are yet they still make a statement. To begin with, i've really been loving leather tote bags in the colour blag. I have so many bags (a girl can never have too many bags right?) and i've noticed that most of them are statement bags. This time i want to go for a very plain/simple bag that i can wear with anything and any time.
Secondly, i was browsing through ebay like i usually do, and i came across this cute 'harry potter' styles glasses. As soon as i saw them, i immediately dragged them to my basket and was like 'im buying these' haha online shopping addict :(
Next are these really cool shoes i saw from ASOS, and i fell in love with them. I have nothing else to say except...I NEED THEM.
Last but not least is another item from ASOS and it's this really cute make up bag with ears, i mean how adorable?? I currently do not have a make up bag because i threw my old one away and haven't purchased a new one since then. Yes, i know, how do i survive???

Well that's it for my wish list this month, hope you enjoyed them. :)
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment