Friday 5 September 2014

20 FACTS ABOUT ME

I've been tagged by 2 of my friends and i'm not gonna lie, it took me so long to find 20 facts about myself. As you know by now, i hate talking about myself because i never know what to say. But you all have been requesting me to do this, so why not? :)


  1. My name is Hajara
  2. I'm 20, which alot of people didn't know/believe  haha am i that immature?
  3. Although i love spending time with family/friends, I've always preferred my own company more than others.
  4. I have been into the K-Pop world for a couple of years now ^_^
  5. People often tell me i'm intimidating sometimes, but i don't mean to.
  6. I have the worst appetite known to mankind haha
  7. I don't eat meat. Haven't eaten meat in about 11 years.
  8. I really enjoy blogging but i never know how to balance my time
  9. Once i get hooked on a show, i become a full on addict.
  10. TV shows ruin me.
  11. I obsess over TV characters...sometimes
  12. I fall in love with book characters. And only characters can break my heart </3
  13. I get along with almost everyone, but at the same time i'm socially awkward.
  14. First impressions mean everything to me. If you start off on my bad books, you stay there.
  15. My dream is to live in a full windowed house.
  16. I'm really bad at keeping contact with old friends
  17. Sarcasm is my second language...maybe even first 
  18. I don't do well in serious situations. I can't take anything seriously.
  19. I laugh way too much
  20. I've been keeping a journal ever since i was in primary.
WOW, i actually did it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment